A Trip Around the World

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 Tuesday was a great day! It was the most productive day of work I have had in Sao Paulo so far. I began working on some data I received from my client and for some odd reason I was able to just keep going all day. I completed a project acceptance framework and process for my client, which will enable them focus on only those industry clients and projects that are aligned with their strategic objectives. 
 After work was dinner at Quintal, a pizzeria also on the list of restaurants recommended by our local foodie friend. FYI – Pizzas seem to be a luxury in Brazil, served only after 5pm – don’t ask me why. Our group was definitely under dressed (see photo below). The food was great (I recommend the Napolitano) but the company was even better. We had dinner with Kristin and Matt, ex-E&Yers from the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, who are currently traveling around the world. So far they have completed the first third of their trip. 
 
 Hearing their story and all the unique experiences they have had in only a short three months got me wondering: “Do I have what it takes to travel around the world?” I am seriously considering adding this to my bucket list. I wish Matt and Kristin safe travels and I can’t wait to read about their next adventure at Iguaçu Falls. Please check out their blog and follow their amazing story here.  As you can see from the pictures I stole from their blog, my personal favorites are the pictures from the salt flats in Bolivia.  
Kristin, Uma, Me, Ravi, and Matt





No comments:

Post a Comment