Food Coma


October 10, 2012

As he promised last week, Creso Chaves treated me to a heavier version of the famous feijoada for lunch today. Our destination? Juca Lemao, a small German restaurant chain that, like every foreign restaurant in town, serves the Brazilian national meal every Wednesday and Saturday.

As Edgard mentioned this was Feijoada first class... before and after

I went for seconds...Feijoada economy class (smaller plate) before and after

As we sat trying to overcome the effects, we “joked” about calling a cab to take us only blocks back to the office. We decided that was outrageous and nonsensical so we called one of the employees instead! (Perks of eating with the boss) Luckily for them, they did not pick up the call and I guess, luckily for us, we walked off some of the food coma on the way back.
What I felt like after returning to the office.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be disappointed for that price. That's like $20 bucks. I'd expect steaks and lobster or something.

    ReplyDelete